“You don’t have to struggle on your own”
Providing a private, confidential environment for you to share your innermost thoughts and feelings. Together we will explore your emotional challenges and equip you with the tools you need to manage and shift negative thoughts and behaviours.
Talking Counselling’s appointment times are flexible, including evenings and Saturdays.
Counselling-psychotherapy fees & structure
- Long-term therapy: weekly 50-minute sessions for as long as you need it.
- Short-term therapy: 15 sessions of targeted, solution-focused work.
- Initial 1-hour assessment: £38.
- Junior Counsellor/Psychotherapist: £40 per session.
- Senior Counsellor/Psychotherapist: £80–£120 per session.
- A low-cost counselling service is available for those who need it. Contact us for more information.
Type of therapies:
- ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy)
- Mindfulness and Stress-reduction Therapy
- Person-centred Therapy
- Career Counselling
- Woman-to-woman Therapy
- Motivational Therapy
How many sessions will I need?
- Usually, our clients end treatment when they feel ready to continue on their own
Are you anxious, stressed or overwhelmed? Are you ashamed to tell others how you feel? Are there childhood and familial issues you want to share in a safe environment? Do you need support processing a recent or historical bereavement? Do you and your partner need guidance within your relationship and help to improve your communication? Are you on medication from your GP but feel embarrassed and alone about it? Are you struggling to cope since the pandemic? Do you want to feel yourself again? We can help you with all this and more at Talking Counselling.
Whatever or whomever you are troubled by, counselling can help you untangle dynamics both with yourself and others. It can offer the opportunity to view yourself in a different light and better understand your thoughts and feelings. In the process, you may develop a fresh perspective on your personal and professional relationships and how to manage them.
Contact Talking Counselling with your questions about how to live with anxiety and depression.
Booking an appointment is quick and easy
You don’t have to struggle on your own