It was a shock when I first read nurse Bronnie Ware’s book, she nursed patients to the end of their lives. What I thought is precious is these kind people left or left a gift, nurse Bronnie found there was a common theme to what her patients shared; it did shocked me it woke me up it still have that tender feeling of ooops I want to look at what the regrets and use it even if it’s as simple as finding a nice friend from primary school, we did have loads of laughter…yeah as small tas that simple yet it means an awful lots to me. I also will share how I feel to others in my life , telling dad I am grateful for his hard work in bringing me up. That means so much for me and for him, I want to say thanks to the man not just the dad.
What can you do with these gifts left for us? This is the top 5 life regrets;
1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.
3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.